Monday, July 13, 2009

The Zoo






In the future I intend on posting more frequently than I have to this point. However, Jennifer and I currently do not have a camera, and I hate posting without pictures. This post is here because last Saturday my friend Adam joined the boys day to the zoo. We had a blast. Jacob and Andrew heckled the animals with full gusto, screamed with excitement at the White Faced Gibbon (monkey) swinging through the trees, and yelled animal noises to each other to a final crescendo of delight. Here are some of the pictures Adam took on his camera.



Ready to go see some animals!!!!







This is the white faced Gibbon, he is the favorite animal for both of the boys.





Helping the little guy get a better view.

Jacob cooling off.


Minutes before meltdown. A great day!

2 comments:

  1. We can sometimes hear the monkeys from our house, its about 2 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew looks like he is ready to go on a safari. So cute. Jacob has grown two inches atleast, my little buddy. We must go hiking.

    ReplyDelete